Week #13

After yesterday's presentation, my semester is pretty much over. I have 1 physics exam left to go this semester and then I'm all done! It feels good wrapping things up, as this semester has been quite challenging. Winter break is well deserved, and it will give me the proper rest I need to regain my energy and get ready for next semester. It's been a great experience this semester. I got to meet Josh and Dr. Chapman. I also got to interact with my fellow STEM scholars and get a bit of an insight as to how hectic their schedules were as well. It feels good not being alone in this, knowing other people are working hard as well. It motivates me to do better. Thank you all for the lessons and experiences this semester! Just one more semester until I get to ASU!






Comments

  1. Reynaldo,
    I liked your post, and I definitely agree with you! Break is well earned, and it will be nice to relax with family and enjoy the holidays. It was really nice to get to meet you and get an inside look into your project! Have a great break
    Alex S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts