Week #8

This week minimal progress was made on my project. There have just been so many exams recently that all my attention has been focused on those. However, as a result of all my hard work and all the studying I've been doing recently, I am now all caught up in school! The rest of the semester should be smooth sailing up until finals week in December. I've realized these past few weeks that intelligence is not much of a factor when it comes to being successful in college, but more so determination. My intelligence carried me in my early semesters, but now when things are getting very hard, it's been my determination to succeed that has pushed me to be great. These next few weeks, my focus will be solely on my project, since I am a bit behind on that. I will update you guys Thursday to show you how my project is developing!






                     

Comments

Popular Posts