Week #9

The semester workload has slowed down a bit. As the holidays are coming up, I'm determined now more than ever to put this semester behind me and get ready for the spring semester. As far as my project goes, I managed to make some progress on it. I used nested for loops to try to find each letter in the password and then added it to my password guess variable to see if it was the correct answer. This is my first semester where I extensively use coding, so I'm not sure if I did 100% correctly. However, I made progress and that's all that matters. Once I meet with Professor Manning this week, I will update everyone on the project and will hopefully make major progress. Until then!







Comments

  1. Reynaldo,
    I agree with you in saying that I'm ready for spring semester! This has been by far the busiest semester I've embarked on, but I'm happy for it and also its resolve. I also concur that progress is more important than perfection. Coding is so interesting to me, it's really awesome to see other people get so into it, its very much like a language. Hope you're having a great week!
    Alex S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts