Week #6

Unfortunately, I was so swamped with schoolwork that I had to postpone continuing my semester project. I have been meeting Josh every Tuesday and Thursday in the robotics club room to get help with a project for my engineering class. He's helped me quite a lot, as we're near completion. The project consists of using fairy lights to build runner lights. Additionally, I had a big midterm for my discrete mathematics class that I was very worried about. However, I studied very hard for it, and despite all the stress and difficulty, I managed to get a 96% on it! Now with all that taken of care of, my focus turns to my first exam for physics, which is only 2 weeks away. Having taking care of most of the hard stuff for now, I will study for physics and proceed with my semester project. Until next week!


    



Comments

Popular Posts