Blog Post #1

     I recently had a conversation with Josh about what I would do once I graduated from ASU. Ideally, I would like to work for a FAANG company (Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, Google), as the prestige behind working for these companies would look excellent on my resume. Furthermore, I like to challenge myself, so working for the most successful and competitive companies in the technology industry would instill a great sense of accomplishment in me. The degree I am pursuing is a computer science degree, specifically cybersecurity. As a result, I want to dedicate a large part of my life to helping people by stopping hackers and protecting precious information stored within the realms of the internet.                   

                                   Arizona State Sun Devils logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG

Comments

  1. Hello Reynaldo, that sounds pretty cool. Working for competitive companies sounds like an accomplishment for real. As you are working towards that great deal of accomplishment, don't forget to have fun and enjoy the process. Hackers are such headaches, and it feel very troubling to be concerned about somebody else invading one's own privacy and potentially steal. You have got this! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts