Week #5

I have continued meeting with Professor Manning this week. I was initially afraid of what she was requesting of me. She required me to make an if statement that would print out a specific statement depending on if we chose the right variable of the for loop. I was honestly stressed and didn't believe I could do it, but with some persistence and the guidance of Professor Manning, I came to find out that the task was not as difficult as I anticipated it to be. Next week, we will begin creating the password and making if statements, nested if statements, and if-else statements to decipher it. This semester has been my toughest yet, but I like the challenge as I feel it is only preparing me for when I head to ASU. I will update next week once my password creation begins. 




Comments

  1. Reynaldo,

    Your project seems so interesting. May I ask what an "if statement" is? Your photo looks really thought out, what am I looking at though? Did you end up choosing the right variable? I do that as well sometimes, where I idealize something to be far more complicated then it actually is. Sometimes we just need to believe in ourselves and push through a thing. I also agree that this is a busy semester, and I concur that its only preparing us. Good luck moving forward!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts