Week #4 

    This week I just continued my research and have started development of my project. I should make significant progress over the weekend to really get the ball rolling. I have started by using a for loop that contains all the characters, numbers and symbols in java. These will be used and selected at random to generate the password. I don't have much experience with java yet, but I am slowly learning and am proud of the progress I have made so far. I should have several of the characters coded into the program by next week. I will update as necessary.















Comments

  1. Reynaldo,

    Such a cool project, I have always been super fascinated with scripting and computer science. What is your degree if you don't mind me asking? The photo you posted of you script looks wild! I have no idea how you guys do that, its an art form. Or another language, like math. I appreciate the progress you've made and look forward to seeing you develop your project. I also like all the pictures you post on your blog. Hope your week is going great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts