Week #2


My first couple of weeks so far this semester have been great! I've met a ton of smart individuals, including a 16-year old in my physics class! Seeing a kid that smart made me kind of jealous because I always want to be one of the smartest people in the room, but it also inspired me to be the best version of myself so I can compete with geniuses like that. In terms of possible research topics, Josh referred me to one of my professors, Professor Clare Manning. She gladly was willing to help me work on a coding project throughout this semester, which I am grateful for. I have yet to meet her but we have decided on meeting every Wednesday to work on the project. I hope to attain an immense amount of knowledge and experience this semester, as it may prove to be my most challenging one yet. 


                         
                       

Comments

  1. Reynaldo,

    This sounds so cool! I cant believe their 16 and already doing physics. I don't know if you know this but Josh has a BS in physics! You should chat with him if you haven't already. I am in algebra right now, and that's challenging! But I have also been out of school since 2007 (I'm a returning student). Whats your favorite and least favorite part about physics?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts